Monday, December 6, 2010

Knead To Know












The underground restaurant ring is something that is taking SF by storm.
Some of the best food I have ever eaten was cooked for me by a man who had been laid off from his job as a lawyer a few months prior to starting his own underground restaurant in his living room in the city.
I was blown away, and I wanted in.

However, his was fine dining, and for those of you who know me you don't I don't do fine dining. I'll eat it, but I won't cook it.
I wanted to do something that would make it worth my customers time and effort to leave their homes for on a Winters night. So for me A pizzeria was a no-brainer.

A lot of friends, pizza and cheap wine made for a great night.
Thanks to all that showed, you definitely made me feel that it was all worth while.
Hope everyone had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment